Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How Did I Get a Literary Agent?

Next week I’ll be discussing how I first got my literary agent for my novel Between Two Fires. The full article will be posted on my e-newsletter! Sign up here to join: http://www.marknoce.com/contact 

2016 has been quite a year for me. My debut novel with St. Martin’s Press came out just a few short months ago, and it’s been a whirlwind of planning for the book tour and other events. On top of that, I’m working on the edits to the sequel with my publisher right now. I can’t wait to share the next installment of the series with you next year!

In the meantime, have a very happy holidays! I also hope you enjoy next week’s newsletter article about how I found my literary agent. Thanks again and take care!



Get your copy of Between Two Fires today!

No comments:

Post a Comment