Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome 2015, Year of the Future

Watching a Back to the Future marathon this New Year’s made me realize that when Marty goes into the future the year is 2015. This year! So what can we expect to see in this pivotal 2015?

Flying cars, self-lacing sneakers, self-drying clothes, automated dog-walkers, and, oh wait…. Well, at least they got the hover-boards right, sort of. I’m looking forward to that predicted Cubs World Series win too. Anyhow, I thought I’d start the New Year’s off light, since I’m not a big resolutions kind of guy. I just prefer to live the way I want year round.

We’ve got another baby on the way, so I’ll probably periodically forget what year I’m in anyway. But at least I’ll be finishing up my edits for my two books coming out next year with St. Martin’s Press. I guess the future’s looking pretty bright!


So what are you looking forward to this 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment