Monday, May 19, 2014

Back from Paradise

I just got back from two weeks of paradise in Maui! I’ve been on a writing hiatus as my family and I enjoyed a much needed vacation in Hawaii. I prefer to disconnect completely from phones, email, etc. when I’m on vacation, hence the lack of any blog posts for the past couple weeks.

Needless to say, traveling with a one-year-old was an experience, but ultimately a good one. Especially, since I had the help of a patient wife, wonderful in-laws, and a baby who seems naturally adapted to travelling. I’ve tried to bring back as much of the relaxed island vibe as possible as I return to work and home this week.

So, how do you relax when on vacation? I humbly suggest frequent trips to the beach, a daily swim, and an occasional bottle of rum.



No comments:

Post a Comment